BUY YOUR UNIFORM ONLINE – www.constructiv.co.uk
- Black FORMAL KNEE LENGTH school skirt, or TAILORED TROUSERS, not canvas, denim, corduroy or fashion trousers (please refer to photographs included for your guidance).
- Grey v-neck jumper (long sleeved or tank top) embroidered with school motif
- Plain white short or long sleeved shirt.
- Black blazer, embroidered with school motif.
- School tie
- Black or charcoal grey socks, or black tights.
- Black shoes (not trainers)
- A dark coloured coat or jacket (not hoodies)
An apron for Food Technology and Art is required.
Uniforms should not be embellished with any additional fashion items (scarves, belts etc).
PLEASE MARK ALL ITEMS WITH THE PUPIL’S NAME
STUDS/BARS, HAIR AND FACIAL PIERCINGS
Governors appreciate the inherent danger in studs/bars being worn and so advise that only one stud in each ear will be allowed, but these must be removed for P E and Games lessons because of the increased danger. No make-up or other form of ornamentation is allowed. No extremes of hairstyle, including tram lines and designs shaved into hair, or inappropriate colour, will be permitted. No facial piercing, i.e. lip, nose or eyebrow studs.
Students are allowed to bring mobile phones for contacting parents before or after the end of the school day, but they must remain switched off and in a school bag during the school day. The school will not take any responsibility for loss or damage to any mobile phones brought into school. Mobiles will be confiscated if found being used during school hours, they will be taken to reception where they can be collected at the end of the school day. 3 confiscations means a parent or carer will have to collect the phone from the school office.
ELECTRONIC DEVICES/iPODS etc
iPods and other similar electronic devices are not allowed in school. The school takes no responsibility for items lost or damaged in school
WHS PE KIT
The decision was made to introduce a new PE kit from September 2019, following consultation with the pupils, staff and governors.
The new PE kit will now consist of the following items:
- Black and green polo neck tshirt (New)
- Black shorts (these must be plain and of an appropriate length)
- Black football socks for football and hockey
- White sports socks (girls only)
- Reversible Black/Green rugby top (Optional for Autumn/Winter term)
- Hooded top embroidered with school motif Black long sleeve baselayer
All pupils need trainers (not black soles) and a towel.
Pupils MUST wear gum shields and shin pads for football, rugby and hockey.
PLEASE MARK ALL ITEMS WITH THE PUPIL’S NAME FOR SAFETY REASONS NO JEWELLERY ALLOWED AND HAIR MUST BE TIED BACK
Pupils will be expected to wear their PE kit for EVERY lesson.
If they cannot take part for a medical reason, they need to bring a note, but will still need to bring their PE kit as they will be involved in the lesson in some capacity.